- Romanos Pizzeria – Creator of the world-famous Stromboli – 2 blocks north
- Lehman’s Tavern – Steak and Seafood Dining – 3 blocks north
- McGillicuddy’s Pub – Irish pub, 2 blocks east
- Holiday Inn Express – Overlooking the river – Adjacent (610) 521-1200
- Airport Waterfront Inn – Clean, budget hotel – Adjacent – (610) 521-1400
- Historic Lazaretto House – circa 1799 – Now home to the Tinicum Township offices. Quarantine station for Philadelphia during Yellow Fever outbreak.
- Governor Printz Park – 2 blocks west – On the site of New Sweden, the first European settlement in Pennsylvania. Overlooking the Delaware River. Walking, picnics, riverfront views, New Sweden Colonial Farmstead, amphitheater.
- John Heinz Wildlife Refuge – 7 Miles – The largest freshwater tidal marsh in Pennsylvania. 1000 acres, ten miles of trails and many native wildlife and plants. Boardwalk, trails, birdwatching (80 nesting species), canoe ramp, fishing.